club D

I'm a 38-year-old gal, living in the Washington, DC area, who loves going to concerts of all kinds. My blog tracks most shows I attend. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment!

Friday, May 16, 2008

ClubD: A Wee Bit Behind

Been seeing & hearing some great stuff and have had zero time to write about it. Stories coming soon.

Rachel Yamagata and Landon Pigg @ the Birchmere
Willy Porter @ Jammin' Java
Radiohead @ Nissan Pavilion (a guest writer will tackle this one. Got drenched and chilled to the bone in that night's storm, but I got 3 songs from the Bends so my heart was warm).

This weekend, I'll be at the Jewish Mother in Virginia Beach for Tinsley Ellis. (Love me da blues).

Upcoming: Raconteurs @ 9:30 and Ben Folds at Wolf Trap.

More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home