club D

I'm a 38-year-old gal, living in the Washington, DC area, who loves going to concerts of all kinds. My blog tracks most shows I attend. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Where is ClubD in December?

Not on vacation, unfortunately.


December 20: Oasis w/ Ryan Adams at the Patriot Center
December 31-New Year's Eve: Dada, North Star Bar, Philadelphia

With any luck this month, I'll find a moment to update the couple of November shows I've been slacking on...

ClubD wishes you a happy holiday season and new year.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could you try and grab the setlist for the emmet show? I wanted to go, but am hosting a party this week and there's way too much to do to give myself a night off this week.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dana said…

    Sadly, I too missed this show. Emmet will probably post the setlist on their site...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home