club D

I'm a 38-year-old gal, living in the Washington, DC area, who loves going to concerts of all kinds. My blog tracks most shows I attend. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Where will ClubD be in August?!

August is sizzling with good music here.

August 13: Trashcan Sinatras, Rock and Roll Hotel, DC
August 20: Henry Butler-solo, Blues Alley, DC
August 23: Alexa Ray Joel, Jammin Java, Vienna VA
August 30: Virgin Fest, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

Also in August, find me at the Saturday night series I coordinate at Reston Town Center:
August 8: Glen David Andrews Band (funk, jazz & gospel. They're from New Orleans and will be accompanied by members of Howard University's Gospel Choir)
August 15: Chopteeth (local Afro-funk big band)
August 22: Stanley Jordan Trio (yes, THE Stanley Jordan, the jazz guitarist legend)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home