club D

I'm a 38-year-old gal, living in the Washington, DC area, who loves going to concerts of all kinds. My blog tracks most shows I attend. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment!

Monday, February 01, 2010

Where Will ClubD Be?

2/3: Alberta Cross @ Black Cat
2/12: Pinetop Perkins @ The State Theatre (OLD blues great)
2/14: Songwriters Circle tribute to the Beatles (love songs)--aww for V-Day, Jammin' Java (another great option is Tab Benoit at the State Theatre)
2/21: The Editors @ the 9:30 Club (thx Jan for grabbing me a ticket)
2/23: Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears @ RocknRoll Hotel (the musical highlight of my month!)

3/1: Muse w/ Silversun Pickups @ Patriot Center
3/4: Jamie Cullum @ Town Hall, NYC (this jazzy young Brit rocks my world)

Recommended: ClubD recommends Trombone Shorty at the State Theatre in Falls Church on 2/25. Not sure I can hit this show but, if you have not seen this New Orleans great, it's quite the musical party. Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home